- Product Name: Smart-Fly Equalizer 3D
- Product Model: SFLY-EQ3D
- Product Manufacture: Smart-Fly
- Manufactures Other products
- Product Price: £46.60
- Qty in stock: 1
Stock Status is -
!!Last One Left!!
Product In Stock
The Equalizer 3D can control the centering and throw of three servos. This accomplishes several things. First, it increases battery life, especially with digital servos, when multiple servos are used to control a single surface such as the rudder. It does this since the servos precisely track each other over the full positive and negative travel range. The servos are no longer wasting energy fighting each other. The other benefit of this is increased power being transferred to the flight surface instead of to the other servo(s). With the servos no longer fighting each other the full torque of the servos can be transferred to the flight surface. The Equalizer 3D can also reverse the direction of any servo. The Equalizer 3D uses a three-point calibration on each output to precisely control the centering positive throw and negative throw of the servo attached to that output. The user sets the centering, positive endpoint and negative endpoint during setup and the Equalizer 3D will adjust the natural servo travel to the calibrated travel over the entire range of the servo. The Equalizer 3D was designed to make it easy for one person to perform the setup. The Equalizer 3D has options the user can setup before the servo adjustments that tailor the Equalizer 3D to the task at hand making setup easy and painless.
The Equalizer 3D User Guide shows several typical setups and how they are accomplished using the Equalizer 3D. The guide can be download by clicking here:
* Equalizer 3D User Guide
The Equalizer 3D Reference Manual describes the options and programming of the Equalizer 3D. The manual can be download by clicking here:
* Equalizer 3D Reference Manual
* Small size 1.65" x .865" x .375"
* Adjusts 3 servos, drives 4 servos
* Auxiliary power inputs
* Wide 4.0V to 7.25V operating range
* Less than 3.5mA current consumption
* Low weight 0.3 oz
* Universal connector with 10" pigtail
* Intuitive user interface
* Compatible with all radios, PCM & FM
* 1/4 microsecond sampling resolution
* 1/2 microsecond adjustment resolution
* 16-bit ultra-low power RISC processor
* Servo matching on surfaces with multiple servo drive
* Split elevators
* Separate rudder and steering servo drive
There are currently no product reviews.