- Product Name: Smart-Fly - PowerExpander Sport Plus (with Ignition Cutoff)
- Product Model: SFLY-PS-4P
- Product Manufacture: Smart-Fly
- Manufactures Other products
- Product Price: £136.00
- Qty in stock: 1
Stock Status is -
!!Last One Left!!
Product In Stock
PowerExpander Sport Plus
The Smart-Fly PowerExpander provides full power to servos and clean power to receivers at an affordable price.
The PowerExpander family can be used with 5-cell NiCd/NiMH packs directly or you can add a SuperReg or TurboReg for use with lithium cells.
The PowerExpanders do not have regulators for the servos, whatever comes in the power input conectors goes straight to the servos. The PowerExpander Sport Plus is specifically designed for NiCd/NiMH for 40cc-85cc planes.
If you plan on using lithium batteries in this size plane you should check our PowerSystem Sport Plus on the PowerSystem family page.
All the PowerExpanders have a receiver regulator that takes power from the two power inputs, filters it and regulates it down to 5.0 volts so the receivers always see clean power regardless of what the servos do.
The PowerExpander Sport Plus is designed specifically for 5-cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell A123 battery packs.
It uses standard R/C plugs to connect the battery packs to the unit. For this reason, it is recommended for planes with 40cc to 85cc gas engines. It also has a built in BatShare, Ignition Cutoff and can be used with an optional failsafe switch. For detailed information please see the user manual links above the picture.
* For 40cc to 85cc aircraft only
* Uses 5-cell NiCd/NiMH or 2-cell A123 battery packs.
* Buit-in BatShare for battery input protection
* Filtered and regulated 5.0V power to receiver
* Receivers can be end-loading or top-loading
* Eight servo channels
* LED indicators for servo and receiver power
* Full RF filtering of all signals in and out of unit
* Fully buffered signal line for each servo
* Long servo lead line matching
* Integrated Ignition Cutoff
* Operates with optional Failsafe-switch
* Light weight, 1.9 oz (54g)
* Compact design, 2.6” x 3.5”
PowerExpander User Guide
PowerExpander Sport Plus Cutoff User Guide
There are currently no product reviews.