- Product Name: Smart-Fly SportReg - Adjustable
- Product Model: SFLY-BS-STD
- Product Manufacture: Smart-Fly
- Manufactures Other products
- Product Price: £59.99
- Qty in stock: 1
Stock Status is -
!!Last One Left!!
Product In Stock
The Smart-Fly dual-battery regulators provide the user with battery redundancy and a remote on/off switch. There are two versions available for different size planes, which are described below.
The Smart-Fly SportReg is ideal for .60 glow through 50cc gas planes and small jets. The regulator uses standard R/C connectors for both input and output connections. The unit will handle 5 amps continuous current with peaks to 8 amps. The unit has dual battery inputs for redundancy and has a built-in BatShare to balance battery draw and prevent a bad battery pack from affect a good pack. It is meant to be used with 2-cell Li-ion or Li-Poly packs. It features adjustable voltage output from approximately 5.1V to 6.4V. It supports the use of an optional failsafe switch. Its small size and weight make it ideal for smaller planes.
* Built-in BatShare
* Standard R/C Connectors In & Out
* For use with 2-cell Lithium Packs
* Adjustable output voltage, ~5.1V-6.4V
* 5A continuous, 8A peaks (8.4V input and 6.0V output)
* Optional Failsafe Switch & Charge Package Available
* Light weight: 0.9 oz
* Small size 2.25” x 2.0” x 0.5”
* 850mV dropout @ 5A
CAUTION: When the regulator is operated with the optional failsafe-switch it presents a slight load to your battery even when off. This load is 0.4mAH or about 10mA out of your pack for each 24-hour period. You should disconnect the battery if you the plane will be sitting for more than a couple days.
There are currently no product reviews.