- Product Name: Smart-Fly TurboReg - Adjustable
- Product Model: SFLY-BS-STD
- Product Manufacture: Smart-Fly
- Manufactures Other products
- Product Price: £75.00
- Qty in stock: 0
Stock Status is -
Sorry, Out of Stock
Product on Order in stock soon
The Smart-Fly dual-battery regulators provide the user with battery redundancy and a remote on/off switch. There are two versions available for different size planes, which are described below.
The Smart-Fly TurboReg is ideal for aircraft with engines larger 100cc size. All power input and output connectors are Deans Ultra Plugs to handle the high currents the TurboReg is capable of. The unit is will handle 17.5A continuous current but can handle peak currents in excess of 35A. The unit has dual battery inputs for redundancy and has a built-in BatShare to balance battery draw and prevent a bad battery pack from affect a good pack. It is meant to be used with 2-cell Li-ion or Li-Poly packs. It features adjustable voltage output from approximately 5.1V to 6.4V. The TurboReg is a perfect match with our PowerExpanders when a less expensive solution than our PowerSystems is desired. It supports the use of an optional failsafe switch.
* Built-in BatShare
* Deans Ultra Plugs In & Out
* For use with 2-cell Lithium Packs
* Adjustable output voltage, ~5.1V-6.4V
* 17.5A continuous, 35A peaks ( 8.4 volts in & 6.0 volts out)
* Optional Failsafe Switch & Charge Package Available
* Lightweight: 2.0 oz
* Small size: 2-3/4 x 2-1/4 inches
CAUTION: When the regulator is operated with the optional failsafe-switch it presents a slight load to your battery even when off. This load is 0.4mAH or about 10mA out of your pack for each 24-hour period. You should disconnect the battery if you the plane will be sitting for more than a couple days.
* Download Manual
There are currently no product reviews.